If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track, and optimize our client’s digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. The digital marketing managers will work with the creative and development teams, along with brand managers and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
We’re looking for an agile, results-driven, detail-oriented digital marketer to own the direction and execution of our client’s strategic efforts to increase brand awareness, qualified lead generation, and sales.
In addition to experience in digital marketing, the right candidate will possess a growth mindset. They will also be an exceptional communicator with superb interpersonal skills, who can interface with clients at ease.
Bonus if you know your Enneagram number.
Do you have a strong affinity for brands? Love helping B2C and B2B businesses grow? Can you grasp the complexities of their products, markets, and competitors? Do you have a track record of curiosity, and a hunger to learn new things? Do you absolutely love the Internet?
You’d need to enjoy digging into a brand and its landscape and industry, uncover ways to drive traffic, awareness, and engagement to a brand’s site, store, social media or events through tried-and-true and new and emerging digital marketing trends. Along the way you’ll make your teammates better and apply your learnings to our agency and clients, alike.
If this role’s a fit for you, you’re someone who regularly finds yourself having “aha moments” in your head, uncovering new ideas for drivers, and will quickly ideate > try > report > iterate. You’re salivating right now dreaming of new paid search ad groups and A/B testing email subject lines, aren’t you? If not, this may not be the gig for you.
DMM Skills and Experience:
- Creating, implementing and managing brands, marketing plans, and web builds
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, or a related field.
- Historical track record of success in a digital marketing role.
- Exceptional project management skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Self-directing and agile, with the ability to quickly pivot strategies, as needed.
- Experience with marketing automation, email marketing, and other related platforms.
- Passionate, creative thinker with exceptional analytical skills.
- Team player with superb collaboration and communication skills.
- Has a finger on the pulse of what’s happening in digital marketing, with an insatiable hunger for learning.
- You’ll need that rare balance of:
- Strength and competency in managing complex projects to completion (with multiple moving parts, people and deadlines), and feel a sense of reward and fulfillment in it
- Passion for understanding people, communicating with empathy as you lead. Can you hear the unspoken, reading between the lines, from your creative team and clients?
- Team-focused, able to see where your clients’ and projects’ progress and growth fit into the company’s overall goals
- Willing and able to work flex hours – attend an infrequent client event in the evening if needed, make an early AM photo shoot, etc
- Strong affinity for, and experience with:
- Digital communication: Are you comfortable embracing the newest app, finding a software platform or tech solution that “does this easier?” If technology makes you apprehensive, this role won’t be for you.
- Social media: LI, FB, Twitter, Instagram minimum…Need to be comfortable with the difference, leading clients through discussions of how each is used effectively, and quickly spot the difference between “pushy, self-promoting forgettable noise” vs clever strategies that stick, break through the clutter, and resonate with people.
- Plan and execute multi-platform digital marketing campaigns.
- Own the brand messaging strategy and standards for clients.
- Oversee email marketing and lead nurturing efforts for clients.
- Plan and run conversion testing and other experiments for clients.
- Own the use of our marketing technology platforms.
- Be the point of contact for related vendors and agencies, as needed.
- Coordinate with clients, our copywriter and creative director on the scope and direction of content creation.
- Develop and execute an ongoing content promotion strategy for clients and agency.
- Act as our community manager on our social media accounts and oversee the Social Media Manager.
- Work with the sales team on lead qualification, marketing-to-sales handoff processes, etc.
- Work with the leadership team to understand business objectives and revenue goals, as part of the strategy development process.
- Create landing pages and other conversion opportunities for clients and agency.
- Report on key results and other predetermined KPIs on a regular basis, such as website traffic, lead generation, revenue attribution, and so forth.
- Proactively stay on top of digital marketing trends and news, so as to inform future growth strategies and opportunities.
- Oversee paid media advertising campaigns on Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, and so on, and work with freelancer/fractional staff in developing programs for paid campaigns for clients and agency,
- Act as the owner of our website performance, with a focus on optimizing for search and user experience.